TMS Data Modeler is a visual database design system that integrates database design, modeling, creation and maintenance into a single environment.
The application combines professional features and a clear and simple user interface to offer the most efficient way to handle your database. It is developed and optimized for the most used database management systems (Microsoft SQL Server, Firebird, Oracle etc.) and generates clean scripts to create or update your projects.
Features and benefits
• Generic tool that allows comprehensive modeling for databases.
• High performance and easy-to-use, intuitive interface.
• Supports the main database management systems (DBMS) such as SQL Server and Firebird.
• Stores the database structure in its own file format (DGP).
• Generates scripts to create complete databases or update existing databases.
• Performs reverse engineering to recover the structure of an existing database, allowing better visualization and adjustments.
• Controls database versions through history management: you can follow up changes and generate update scripts.
• Creates entity-relationship diagrams.
• Converts between different DBMS.
• Offers resources for integration with external systems (by reading the DGP file or by execution through command line).
• Checks consistency, validating all items on the data dictionary.
• Error report allows updates and improvements.
• Creates Delphi source code with exported classes for TMS Aurelius Object-Relational Mapping Framework.